lundi 3 novembre 2014

Granny square plaids

Everything started a few years ago...



I wanted a plaid but couldn't find one in the colours I liked.
So I started to look what I could easily make my self.




I love the patchwork ones but this needed to be patient and to sit down at the stitching table.


So I opted for the crochet.






Since then, my mum has a great one, my sister-in-law has one, her daughter has a cute one and even the cat, Calina has one...




A few weeks ago even some friends asked me to make one for them.
So I decided to share them with you.


this is the one I starde for myself: in acrylic - rainbow colors. it's not finished yet.... :



And a few weeks ago, friends ask me to go with them to a fair and try to sell some of what I made.


So why not... It could be fun.




But I thought it would also the moment to start the blog of my plaids.... ;)








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire